Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sea World!

Yesterday I wanted to do something special for the girls before little Paisley arrives on Monday. Last May we had bought the Sea World passes and had not been back. They really enjoyed it when we went last time so we thought this would be a great idea. We decided that after we picked Emily up from preschool we would head up to see Shamu! They were so excited to get there! The weather was beautiful even for a pregnant momma:-)
Emily and Ansley posing once inside the park
(you'll see Emily striking a pose for almost every pic and Ansley just wanted to wear her bathing suit throughout the park-it got to be quite funny!)

Going to our first show


Feeding the sea lions

Ewww....stinky fish!


Off to the manatees
Shamu was the last show of the day-one of our favorites!




Daddy and his girls
Mommy and her girls
Emily and Ansley wanted to be in the splash zone so here we are ready to get soaked! I thought maybe I should put on my suit but then again I might have scared Shamu...LOL!

We had a great time and now are preparing for Monday when a new little princess joins our family:-)




5 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like you had fun! Good luck Monday. We will be praying for a healthy little girl. I guess the guys are talking about a trip to see that DR???? I am glad Ryan is finally going to do it.

3 sisters, what fun!

Love ya,
Stacy

Stacy said...

Good luck on Monday! I am so happy for you guys. We will be praying for a healthy baby girl. Three sisters, what fun?
I guess the guys are talking about seeing that DR, too much. I am glad though Ryan is finally going.
Love ya,
Stacy

Jennifer said...

FUN! You look great for being due MONDAY!!! WOW =) By the way I put some pics up of Emily and Anna that I found...LOL

Heidi said...

Stacy-I am so glad there is a support group that plans on going together! Whatever it takes to get it done...LOL! Thank you for your prayers on Monday! Love ya~!

Katie said...

congrats!! Sarah gave us the great news tonight at dance. We are so happy for you all!