Sunday, March 29, 2009

Q and U Wedding

On Friday morning we had the pleasure to attend Emily's Q and U Wedding at her preschool. This is where the letter Q marries U since they always come together in words. The girls were the letter Q and the boys were the letter U. Emily was so excited to get dressed up.
Here she is walking down the aisle...
Emily with her adorable groom Peyton. Soooo cute!
A reception followed with cake and dancing:-) Here is her fan club-daddy, Paisley, Grandma, me, Ansley, Emily, and Mam-ma
Emily enjoying her cake:-)

What made my day was when she told me that when she gets married "for real" she is going to live with me:-) Oh if it only stayed that way...





3 comments:

Dawn said...

How cute!! I am so proud of her she is just blossoming this year and I hope it gives her tons of confidence to face kindergarten. I'm sure it will. Thanks for coming(the whole fan club) It is great to see the family support even for something like a Q and U wedding. (BTW there is a least one word where Q does not have her U--qerty) Someone pointed that out last year:)

octobermiracle said...

She married Peyton Spencer, too cute. I love the fan club, it's always nice to see the whole family. Maybe Dawsyn and Paisley will be the bride and groom one day:)

Tracy Cotton said...

Oh...I remember the Q/U wedding day...Lindsey absolutely loved it too!! She is so cute!