Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dying Eggs, Finding Eggs, and The Easter Bunny!

This week we dyed our eggs pretty colors of green, blue, pink, and yellow...the girls were very excited to do this fun tradition again:-)

This morning our church held an egg hunt for the little ones...the girls had a blast! Last year they were so shy and didn't want to go out on the field alone. Whoa...this year they knew exactly what to do...watch out!
My family


Cristy and I


The egg hunters and I



Cristy and I with our girls...5 girls total under the age of 6!
Paisley enjoying the view from Daddy's shoulders



Emily and Ansley checking out the goodies they found!

Chloe', Emily, and Ansley




Emily huntin'






















Ansley huntin'





Paisley's first egg hunt...she wasn't to sure about all this!




She fills her basket out well!





My three adorable girls!






After the hunt we came home for some lunch and then we headed to Henscratch for some pics with the Easter Bunny. We invited grandma to go with us...then we had some yummy strawberry shakes and sundaes. Thank you Grandma!





Ansley was very interested in the bunny this year. When she was little she didn't want anything to do with him!






Best I could get with all three girls...I don't think the bunny's lap is big enough!
































1 comment:

Cristy said...

Love all the pictures!! Thanks for taking some for me since my camera decided to quit on me!! We had lot of fun with you all!!