Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

On Sunday afternoon we went to the "Beauty and the Beast" play at our local theatre. It was a great show and I recommend it to anyone! They served the girls little cookies and snacks with a drink. Emily, Ansley, and Paisley dressed up in their Belle dresses too:-) Thank you to my mother in law who bought us our tickets-we all had a super time!
Emily
Two of my princesses

Ansley and Emily with Mam-ma


Ansley enjoying the snacks
Paisley all dressed up in her Belle dress







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so sad that lilly and i didn't get to go. it looks like it was so much fun. gold is definitely your girls color

Robyn said...

Your little princess' were darling...What a great show! Hope HLT does more such performances in the future! I was quite impressed with Miss Paisley's excellent behavior!

RHV

Tracy Cotton said...

They are all beautiful!

Katie said...

How cute!!! Memories they will always have!

Stacy said...

Looks like fun! I am calling today and hopefully getting me and the girls tickets. Ryan wants to go to, I was suprised but I glad he wants to join all the hormones. Love ya!
Stacy