Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Steal of a Deal!

I just had to share the bargain I purchased this past weekend...my sister and I walked into Michael's browsing around and found these awesome lighted Christmas trees marked down 90%! Orginally they were $89.99 and we bought them for a whopping $8.99! They are so pretty and will look great by my front door next Christmas. I am never much of an early bird shopper after the holidays so I couldn't believe I found something so good for such a great price! Now on the otherhand, it was quite a site seeing Sarah and I with the four girls and three of these trees loading up in my car. We looked like a gypsy wagon...LOL! Thankfully she only lives about 5 minutes away:-) Whenever I find a steal of a deal it always makes me feel so proud...LOL!

No comments: