Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Wow! I haven't done one of these in a long time...

1. God's mercies that are new every morning!
2. Life is a faith journey that I don't have to be perfect in-that's why I have Jesus!
3. Getting a haircut tonight from one of my girlfriends that is in hair school:-) She did a great job!
4. Andrew taking care of all 3 girls and putting them to bed so I could get this accomplished
5. My mother in law's homemade split pea soup-enjoying it for lunch this week!
6. My time with Emily when the two of us drive to preschool each morning.
7. Ansley wearing her Gator cheerleading outfit all the time-so cute
8. Paisley's chunky thighs-could just eat them up!
9. A great MOPS leadership team meeting this morning:-)
10. Strawberries coming back in season-yummy!

No comments: