Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Break Getaway!

Monday morning we packed up and headed out of town to a resort for spring break. This was our first time trying this one out and it said it catered to children. Well I must say I was very pleased. It had 3 different water slides, a lazy river, water playground, 3 different pool areas, and much more!
Emily swinging on a rope to get water to come out of the top
Emily sliding down one of the slides-it took her two days to get the courage up to do this and then she went down it over and over!
Ansley on the slide
Part of the water playground
Ansley ready to dive in:-)
Eating one of her favorites!
All done????
Mommy and her two favorite girls!
Ansley swinging from the rope

Putting her feet in at the hot tub
Ansley trying to remember how to swim-she asked me if she could go to her swim instructor's house to learn how to swim again because she has forgotten-too cute!
Emily relaxing!
My little swimmer Emily
Andrew and me


Playing together
Ansley sportin' her bikini
Emily
My hubby sportin' it!
Ansley dipping her feet in the hot tub
We stayed for 4 days and really enjoyed it. It was only an hour from our house. My sister BB offered to babysit the girls one night so Andrew and I could go on a date (she lives close by) so we took her up on her offer. We had a great time! Thank you Auntie BB!!!




5 comments:

Tracy Cotton said...

You'll have to tell me where this is...it looks really nice! Glad you had fun!

Tracy Cotton said...

You'll have to tell me where this is...it looks really nice! Glad you had fun!

Tracy Cotton said...

Looks like a great place. You're going to have to tell me where it is! Glad to see you got to relax.

Jennifer said...

Fun Heidi! It's nice getting away!!!! I am glad it was a nice break =)

Stacy said...

Hey Heidi,

I love your blog! I wish I had time to do one myself. I loved your pics from your Spring Break trip. If you don't mind me asking, "What resort was that?" Was it the one across from Omni. Just wondering, we are always looking for fun hotels to take the kids and mine LOVE the Omni. If you don't mind e-mail and give me the scoop: leaphars@highlands.k12.fl.us
Thanks for the info!
Love ya,
Stacy