Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My House is Clean!

I am so very grateful that my house is clean! I came home to a house smelling so fresh:-) I can't take credit for it however I wanted to say a huge thank you to Mrs. Tammy for cleaning my house. She attends our church and has started up a cleaning business. She wants to clean my house for FREE every week...can you believe that??? At first I said no but she insisted...so I am getting the word out for her...go to www.maid-4u.com and contact her if you need some cleaning done. She did an amazing job so I highly recommend her! Let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey,

We need a new cleaning lady! Do I just go to her website? Do you know how much she charges? We started having our house cleaned 5 yrs ago and it was one of the best decisions we ever made.

Enjoy your house,
Stacy

octobermiracle said...

Your blog is wonderful! I loved catching up on the last three posted blogs. The girls are beautiful. Paisley is growing so fast, as is Dawsyn. Seriously, we need to get together:) Dawsyn goes next week for his 4 month shots:( He hates rice cereal, but I feed it to him anyway! Take Care,
Love you,
OM