Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PACE

When I was in college I used to work for a Christian counselor...to say the least I learned a lot from her while working there. Here is one quick and easy exercise we can do each morning when we wake up and our feet hit the floor...

P-Praise God! Thank Him for at least one thing-attitude of gratitude!

A-Accept the Holy Spirit We need the Fruit of the Spirit to make it through each day and we can only exemplify these with the help of the Holy Spirit (Gal. 5:22-23)

C-Control! Remind yourself: "I can only control my own attitude and actions. I have no control over the attitude and actions of others."

E-Expectation-Say "I am going to have a great day!" (no matter what happens-keep a positive outlook on life)


This has helped me out tremendously! My days can get very hectic but when I start out with Jesus each morning I know He has it all under control! Life is a journey and we have to PACE ourselves:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. I am going to print this and take it to work to share.

Stacy said...

I love this Heidi! I am going to share with my Bible group tonight!
Thanks and have a great week!

Stacy

Heidi said...

I am glad you can use it:-)