Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lunch with Erin

Yesterday I got a call from my friend Erin saying she was down visiting. I was so excited to see her-we have actually seen each 3 times in the last month which is unheard of! We grew up together but now we live quite far from each other. Usually I don't get to see her but once maybe twice a year so I am getting very spoiled! We had a great time meeting up for lunch. She is an awesome wife, mommy, and friend. She is also a Nurse Practitioner for an infertility clinic. I always enjoy her stories and the passion she shares with me on this topic. God is using her to touch people's lives that are hurting. She is awesome! I had a great time Erin and I look forward to seeing you again. Love ya!
Erin and Me
Claire (Erin's daughter), Emily, and Ansley


2 comments:

Katie said...

how cute! Erin's little girl is precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I went to 2nd-12th grades with Tracy and haven't seen her since our reunion in 2003. How is she? How can I get in touch with her. I was just cruising through blog's off of Heidi D.'s and surprised to see her. You have such a great blog and a great family!!! sharlaelliott@yahoo.com