Monday, July 7, 2008

Katsanis Family Reunion!

We are back from our trip to Cincinnati! We had a great time with Andrew's side of the family and stayed very busy. Here's a short recap of our trip:
Monday-arrived and ate at a popluar restaurant chain "Skyline Chili" and then headed over to see where my father-in-law grew up as a boy.
Tuesday-Swimming and Reds game
Wednesday-King's Island
Thursday-Cincinnati Zoo, Bowling, 4th of July Parade and Party
Friday-Anuual Tennis Tournament
Saturday-Cousin Marika's 16th Birthday Party with Greek dancing
Sunday-Emily Grace's 5th Birthday Brunch
In between all of that, we had fun swimming, shopping (I was able to meet up with my childhood friend Erin at the mall), and of course eating!!! Enjoy the slideshow:-)
Thank you Mam-ma and Pa-pou for a great week! We love you!


Click to play Katsanis Family Reunion
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the slide show Heidi! Good idea. Love you guys Michelle

Anonymous said...

Quite the impressive slideshow!

iloveboys said...

OH My Gosh!!! You all must have had a blast! I bet you need a vacation to rest from that vacation!!! I cannot look at a picture of your girls without smiling. Glad you are home safe. See you soon! Love ya!

Tracy Cotton said...

Cute slide show. Looks like you had a busy time! Glad to see you have returned. I'm coming back to FL July 15th...yippee!!

Betsy said...

What a cool slideshow. Looks like you had a good time!