Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pregnancy Update

A couple of weeks ago when I went for my check up I had to take the gestational diabetes test along with being checked for anemia. Well, I got a phone call yesterday from the nurse letting me know that I had passed the gestational part but I am anemic. They want me to start taking iron supplements along with my prenatal. I did not have this with Emily or Ansley so I was a little surprised by the news. But now I know why I have been so tired lately. I just figured it was because I am trying to keep up with two preschoolers and our daily adventures in life! I guess there was more to it than I thought!

1 comment:

Tracy Cotton said...

Glad to see everything is going ok with the pregnancy! I know having low iron makes your extra tired. Now maybe you'll feel like you have more energy! Miss you!