Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Little Girl Turned 5!

Emily Grace turned 5 years old on Sunday, July 6th. She is getting to celebrate her birthday all week which she absolutely loves! Sunday she had a birthday brunch while we were in Ohio. Then Monday night she celebrated with my parents. This Friday we are taking her to Bippity Boppity Boutique for her to dress up as a princess and then eat dinner with the characters. My two sisters and niece are going to meet us there for the celebration! She is so excited to go and can't decide which princess to dress up as...I guess we'll know on Friday:-) I can't believe my little girl is 5 already...time really does fly! I am very blessed to be Emily Grace's mommy!
Emily with her birthday candle that we burn each year
Emily with my parents and Ansley
The gang


Happy Birthday Emily Grace!! We love you!

1 comment:

iloveboys said...

Hey, Taylor's Birthday is on the 3rd. Like Emily though we celebrate it for a couple of weeks. I loved the picture of Emily with her candle. My mom always had those candles for us and I didn't even know they still had them till I saw Emily's. Love Ya!