Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Andrew's New Bed Buddy

Forgive me for not taking pictures of this but please remember it was 1:45 in the morning when all of this took place!
Last night I woke up to go the bathroom again-can't remember the last time I had a full night's sleep thanks to my bladder...LOL!
I crawled back into bed and I kept hearing this banging noise on Andrew's side of the bed. At first (because I am such a scaredy cat at night I thought someone must be breaking into our house!) but then I realized it must be a frog jumping on the window from outside. A few minutes passes and then I start hearing the cord on our mini-blinds rattling against the wall. By now I know whatever is making the sound is coming from the inside. My mind started racing-wonder if its a snake or a frog??? I know how Andrew does NOT like either and I knew he would scream like a girl if he woke up to a frog jumping on his face so I decided to do the kind thing and wake him up. Let's just say he was not happy with me at all waking him up at 1:45 in the morning telling him I thought there was a frog on the window next to him. I think he thought I was talking in my sleep or those crazy pregnancy hormones once again have taken over his wife...LOL! Finally with much convincing he gets up and turns on the light...he looks behind his blinds and what do you know but a BIG toad was next to him! Andrew owes me big for saving his life...LOL! The toad was caught and taken outside to go find a new bed buddy:-)
(Tracy I thought of you when the paper cup and plate were brought out...hehe)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

hahahhahaha! I can picture this. What is it with toads and pregnant women? When I was pregnant with Anna, I walked out to my car at night and stepped on a toad with my bare foot. Can you imagine?????????? Yep lovely toad all up my leg......HA! Those things are nasty. Glad all is well, haha

Tracy Cotton said...

Too Funny....you are the toad princess! I'm sure Andrew made you catch and dispose of the toad! I am so glad you saved my life too...hehe!! I don't know what I'll do if it ever happens again...hehe!