Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paisley Hope's Update

Yesterday I went to my next check up to see how Paisley and I are progressing with this pregnancy. I had an ultrasound done first to see how big she is getting...she is in the 6 lb. range, head down, and I still have enough amniotic fluid. I was very pleased with her report! Then it was my turn...my doctor checked me to see how far I have dilated or effaced and NOTHING!!! If I had shown some progress I would have a date for next week ready to go so I was very disappointed:-( Anyways, my doctor wants me to come back this Wednesday (that is the next time she'll be in the office seeing patients) and we are hoping to see signs of progress. I turn 37 weeks on Monday so hopefully after Wednesday there will be a date! She wants to give it a few more days to see what happens. Then we'll go from there... Please pray that my body makes some progress before Wednesday!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so glad Paisley is doing well =) Very happy for your family, such special times! I will be praying for patience for you because I know it has to be so hard having to wait. I can only imagine the anticipation ;) Looks like you were blessed with some baby showers. Paisley and Heidi are loved! Take care these next few weeks

octobermiracle said...

Heidi, I am so glad to hear that Pailsy is doing good. Dawsyn also weighed around six pounds. Too funny, they may decide to explore the world at the same time. My next appointment is Wednesday too, so call or email when you see your Doctor. My appointment is at 2:00 so I'll keep you updated and pray that something is going on with both of us. Love & Prayers- Shawn

Anonymous said...

remember it's paisley needing extra time to make her grand entrance.....hang in there