Thursday, September 25, 2008

My MOPS Surprise Baby Shower

This morning I woke up to thinking I had a normal MOPS meeting to attend but I was in for quite a surprise. When I walked in the door I found them yelling "Surprise" and I looked up to find the room decorated in baby girl decorations. They were so sweet to think of Paisley and bless the both of us with so many wonderful gifts and a great time. Thank you so much!!!!
The MOPS crew
They also invited my mom to come in and do a devotion for the mommies-thank you mom!
Gifts for Paisley
As most of you know I am not a scrapbooker or very crafty so the girls each made me a page to go in this scrapbook they had purchased for me. It was such a great idea because now all I have to do is place the pictures on them. It turned out so cute!
Maybe if I laugh really hard I'll go into labor...LOL!

My mom and I



No comments: