Sunday, September 7, 2008

Paisley Hope's Baby Shower

Today my friends threw me a shower for Paisley at our church. The food was delicious and we were blessed with many gifts especially diapers:-) I reallly appreciate all their hard work they put forth to make it happen! Here are a few pics of the day...
Shawn and Me showing off our proud momma bellies-our due dates are a day apart and I look like I am having twins-ha!!

Shawn is having a boy and I'm having the girl (their first kiss!)
GG, Me, and Mema
Karen, Andrea, and Me
I recieved 3 diaper cakes-they all were so cute!
The girls had fun playing with their friend Chloe'
My mom, me, and Audrey (Sarah had not arrived yet when this pic was taken)
Thank you again for taking time out of your day to bless little Paisley with a shower. It was great!


4 comments:

octobermiracle said...

Heidi, We had a great time. Wow! Paisley and Dawsyn are growing. You look great, thanks for a good time. Please send me pictures of Paisley in her Halloween/Fall outfit. Take Care-Keep me updated!

Love& Prayers- Shawn

Tracy Cotton said...

Finally...I get to see the baby bump! You are still tiny girl! I'm sure you're ready at this point to just get it over with...it will be here before you know it! Miss you!

Katie said...

beautiful pictures!! Diapers are always great gifts aren't they!?!? I never realized how great until I had my first! :)

Stacy said...

Heidi,

You look awesome, especially for your third child. You look the same just with a bump. Had fun at the shower and good luck if I don't see you before Paisley is here.

Love ya,
Stacy