Monday, August 18, 2008

Emily's First Day of Preschool

Emily started her first day of preschool and she had a fantastic time. I was so proud of her (and myself too) because we made it out of there with no tears. I have been praying all summer that God would place her with the teacher she needed and He sure did! I am very thankful that she has Mrs. Dawn for a teacher and I know they will have a great year together:-)
Here is Emily getting ready to walk out the door
Emily and her teacher, Mrs. Dawn


7 comments:

Cristy said...

She's so beautiful. I'm glad you all had a great first day!

mom said...

She looks very happy and excited. I hope that all of her days are this happy. Love, Mom

Betsy said...

So sweet! Glad you both did so well! Lilly had a good time too:)

Tracy Cotton said...

She's becoming such a big girl! She will love Ms. Dawn...I know Lindsey did!

Katie said...

Precious! I'm glad you all had a terrific first day of school!

Jennifer said...

awww cute. Ms Dawn is great!!!!! She is so nice and so good with the kiddos. Emily will have a great year =) Anna is at the FBC here in Vero! They squeezed her in, I was not about to camp out in a tent. I can't believe parents to that for registration, it's like waiting in line for the new iPhone or something, NUTS!...LOL

krms said...

You must be so proud! I know she will do so well in school because of how much you have worked with her at home. She was so so lucky to have you home with her in her early years. Now you're going to make ME cry!