Saturday, August 16, 2008

Update on Paisley Hope!

Yesterday morning I had my 3-D ultrasound apt. to see little Paisley. She did such a good job and we got a lot of good pics of her. I wish I had a scanner so I could show them off but oh well-I'll probably be carrying them around in my purse! A few facts we learned at the apt:
She is already head down, in one of her pics you can see her foot up by her face, she is weighing 3lbs. 9 oz. (but you can give or take a pound on that little fact), her hearbeat was 144 hbm, I am well hydrated and I have more than enough amniotic fluid at this time, she is in the 57th percentile in growth for her age. I go back in two weeks! Thank you again for all the prayers-we got a great report!

3 comments:

Tracy Cotton said...

I'm so glad that things are progressing nicely! I have to come back to FL in October..but only for a 3 day weekend to see my surgeon for my ear. I think it's the 1st weekend...maybe Paisley will make an appearance so I can see her! Miss you girly!

Katie said...

Yeah! I'm happy to hear that all is going so well!! :)

octobermiracle said...

Hey Heidi- I can'twait to see Paisley's 3D photos. I am so glad to hear all is going well. I'm looking forward to seeing at your shower on Sunday. Dawsyn's is NOT cooperating, his head is not down! Imagine that....just like is father:)
Love & Prayers,
Shawn