Thursday, August 7, 2008

Let the Games Begin...

The Olympics are quickly approaching us and Andrew and I enjoy watching all the athletes compete. My favorite is of course the swimming with diving and gymnastics following right behind. Well at our house for the past month Emily and Ansley have been addicted to the game Bible Memory. It's just like the Memory game I played when I was a little girl but the cards show bible characters on them. They ask to play this at least twice a day to see who can win. The four of us get very competitive and I must say I honestly get beat by my 5 and 3 year old. Right now I can blame it on those pregnancy hormones but I don't know if that really is the problem. It's amazing how much they remember and they get better each time! Andrew and I sit there in shock! So although I am not in the Olympics I feel like I am constant training for my brain...LOL!
The actual game we play
Emily showing off her "matches" that she won
Ansley hoping that she won!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi I have a few bible games I would like to pass down to the girls. (Noah's Rainbow Race, Armor of God, Moses Knows the Ten Commandments, and Bible Rummy).

Heidi said...

Thank you Amy! I am sure they would really enjoy them:-)

Anonymous said...

I gave Andrew the games Saturday night! Enjoy lots of family game nights. ;)