Friday, August 1, 2008

Great Book to Read!

This summer I had a list of books that I wanted to read and well you know how that goes! I did finish one of the books on my list titled The Shack and I really recommend it to everyone! I don't want to give the whole plot away but it will make you see God's love in a whole new light. We sometimes find ourselves putting God in a box with our preconcieved ideas or unfortunately how we were taught and this book will break those thoughts! Click on www.theshackbook.com and get a copy or borrow mine:-) You have got to read it!!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Heidi. My church was selling this book tonight after the service and so I decided to buy it! I'm glad that you recommend it. :)

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading this book - it's an amazing portrait of what our God might look like and act like! I just LOVED it...and am challenged by it and want to read it again.

Hope things are well for you and yours - can't wait to take pictures of that baby!

hugs!