Monday, August 11, 2008

Shopping with my Sister!

This past Saturday the girls and I met my sister Audrey for some shopping! We had to pick up some school supplies, new shoes, etc. We had intentions orginally to go to My Girlfriend's Kitchen and make some meals for the month. Then I recieved an email from the owners saying they had switched their business name to My Covert Kitchen www.mycovertkitchen.com and they were assembling your meals for FREE this month!!! Woohoo! No preparing for us means more shopping time and it allowed the girls to be able to go and see their Aunt BB. All you have to do is call your order in and they will prepare it for you. Time is running out so call soon if you are interested!
Emily, Aunt BB, and Ansley taking a break from shopping!
Ansley resting while mommy shops
We had a great time Aunt BB! We love you and miss you bunches!!!

No comments: