Saturday, June 21, 2008

Behind in Blogging!

WOW! This week has flown by again-isn't summer break supposed to be at a slower pace? LOL! I didn't get any pics this week with my camera but we had a great time playing with our friends and cousin this week. On Monday Lori and her girls came to over to swim, Tuesday we went to Jody's and the gang for playtime and lunch, then that afternoon Maribel and Jenika came over to play at our house. We had a great time with each one of them:-) Then Wednesday we woke up to packing in the morning to head to my sister Sarah's house for a few days. We got back last night and now I am trying to get laundry finished, etc. (However I did squeeze a pedicure in this morning...so relaxing!).
On a sad note, yesterday afternoon while I was out a shopping with my sister I recieved a phone call from one of my friends letting me know that a tragedy happened in my old hometown. My stomach dropped when I found out that one of our friends, Mason had passed away in a plane accident yesterday. Please keep his wife Tracee and their 3 children along in your prayers. I know that he is in heaven but he will be dearly missed by his family and friends here on this earth.
What I continually need to remember is: life is short, don't sweat the small stuff, and what kind of legacy am I leaving?

No comments: