Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary (8 years!)!!

Andrew and I left this past Sunday for our annual anniversary getaway! I always look forward to this time with each other. I can't believe it has been 8 years already. We went to a beach resort and enjoyed the ocean:-) We were able to get in a couple of movies while we were gone since we don't do that very often. I was also able to cash in my Mother's Day gift that Andrew got me at this spa. I recieved a facial, pedicure, manicure, and prenatal massage! Enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you Andrew! On the night of our anniversary we went to The Melting Pot-Yummy!!! It is such a great place to have a date and talk because you are in a booth that is so private. The food is always delicious (thank you Robyn for introducing us to this restaurant back in Dallas!!!). I forgot to take my camera to the restaurant but here is a few from the beach....
Andrew relaxing under our cabana
Now I just love this pic (really I am kidding!) Check out that belly--woohoo!
What a view!
At the pool:-)

I am so blessed to be married to a wonderful husband who loves Jesus and is my best friend!! He is a great husband and daddy! We both had a great time and look forward to next year! Thank you mom and dad for watching the girls while we were gone-they had a great time!
Thank you Elgin and Jane for sending us chocolate covered strawberries and other goodies while we were there-those are my favorite!!!
I love you Andrew!!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh how FUN...Paul and I will be celebrating next week...but it is in the middle of VBS and the day before Paul has to fly out for a wedding...so we will have to "truly celebrate" later...the Melting Pot sure does sound good! Gotta Love 3 hours of a quite dinner (& of course desert) with your hubby! :-)

Congratulations!

iloveboys said...

So glad you had a good time and even happier that you made it home safe. Congratulations and here is to another 80! Love Ya Both!