Thursday, June 5, 2008

Saying Goodbye is Never Easy!

Late this afternoon we met my friend Tracy and her family at our neighborhood pool. This was our last time together before she moves out of state. The moving truck was packed and already left and they were headed out tonight. I thought it would be fun for our kids to have a picnic dinner at the pool and have one last chance to swim together. I have been so blessed to meet Tracy this year. She has been such a an awesome friend-I am trully going to miss her but look forward to visits:-)
Me and Tracy (normally she towers me in pics but today I stood on the pool ledge...hehe)
Andrew and Mike
Ansley, Emily, Lindsey, Matthew
Lindsey and Emily
Ansley
Having fun in the pool!
I am praying for you Tracy and miss you already:-(
The neighborhood won't be the same without you and your family!
Love ya girly!


1 comment:

Tracy Cotton said...

girl...I miss you already. We are here and trying to get settled. I was hoping for cooler weather but it has been 97 degrees...geez!! We are trying to get out of these million boxes! I'm so glad for your friendship. I intend to keep it forever!