Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad! (& Father's Day)

On Saturday afternoon we celebrated my dad's birthday (on the 24th) and Father's Day. Since everyone was in town visiting for the recital we thought it might be a good idea to do it all together. We also invited Andrew and Trey's parents so everyone could celebrate with their dad:-)
Here is my dad getting help from all 3 of his granddaughters! They love cake! ****Emily had my camera for the party and asked if she could take the pics for the day. She took the rest of these pics you will see-I thought she did a great job! I had to delete quite a few but a lot did come out. Ansley is planning on buying her a camera for her birthday next month. We know she will get much use out of it!
Little Sis Ansley
GG and Mommy Aunt Sarah
Grandma
Mam-maw
Papa

Of course she had to turn the camera and get some of herself:-)
Kylie

Daddy
Pa-pou
Ansley, Emily, and Aunt BB
Emily
Mommy and Ansley
Happy Father's Day to both of our dads! Happy Birthday to my dad!!!
We love you!



1 comment:

Cher Kole said...

I think... that that is the GREATEST picture of mama hine I have EVER SEEN!!!! lol ;) Seriously! Those are all GREAT pictures and it looks like you all had a fantastic time! Hope you're having a good week and that you're all (including Miss P) doing great! Take care you!