Friday, June 6, 2008

Paisley Hope's Ultrasound!

This morning was my ultrasound apt with the doctor. All four of us had to get up really early and be there by 8 (we live an hour away!). Paisley Hope is doing great! She is so beautiful:-) Her heartbeat is at 147 and her growth measures 20 weeks and 5 days which is what I am today to be exact. Once they moved me up a week she seems to be right on track. We enjoyed watching her move all around. At first she kept her legs crossed and didn't want to move her bottom but after a little coaxing we got her to uncross those legs! We got to see that little girly part again! Please continue to pray for her! Thank you Jesus for a great report today!!!

I thought I would attach a cute pic of the girls just to show how excited they are about their little sister. The other day I was getting ready in my bathroom and they came in my bedroom and started playing...well when I walked in to check on them this is what I found...


Emily being the doctor to Ansley who is getting ready to have a baby (that she stuffed into her dress!). So precious!!!

No comments: