Saturday, June 28, 2008

Paisley Hope Update

Yesterday I had my routine dr. apt to check on Paisley. I had to take the gestational diabetes test too. Can I just say that the orange drink is so totally disgusting??? Anyways, she is doing great with a strong heartbeat and moving all around. I also had to get the ok from my doctor to fly on Monday. She gave me a copy of all my records to take with me and we will be on our way! The five us are headed to Ohio for a family reunion on Andrew's side of the family.
On my way home from the dr. I stopped by and picked out the diaper bag I like and to get monogrammed. I have also enjoyed finding a cute baby book, blankie, and bedding for her. In August I have a friend that is going to transform the girl's bedrooms! I can't wait! I am still shopping around for a coming home outfit. These are special things that I like to pick out when I am pregnant with each girl. I do have to say that this pregnancy is flying by-I will be 24 weeks on Monday! I so appreciate all of your continued prayers and support!

3 comments:

Laura Halloran said...

Did you go to Polka Dots in Lake Wales? My friend owns the shop. Isn't it too cute? Sounds like little Paisley is already getting the hook up with cute stuff!!!Fun Fun!

Heidi said...

You got it! I love that store! They are monogramming it now and then they'll call me when it is ready. Any perks for knowing the owner...hehe???

Katie said...

Wow - 24 weeks?!? You are on the home stretch! Glad all is well with Paisley. That was my joy with both the girls too getting their outfits picked out for their first day home.