Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ansley and Andrew's Birthday Party

Tonight we had Andrew and Ansley's birthday party with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousin. I let Ansley pick out the menu for her birthday party. She decided she wanted hot dogs, chips, strawberries, and chocolate cake. Andrew added some potato salad to the menu. It is so funny because the acorn didn't fall far from the tree because this is what Andrew would have picked out to eat also!

Ansley wanted an Abby Cadabby party so here she is sportin' her shirt! She is getting ready for everyone to arrive:-)

Ansley with Emily and Kylie eating the birthday dinner-Yummy!

Ansley opening her gift from Emily (walkie talkies). My sister and I used to have something like this and we absolutely loved them. We thought we were big stuff!



Sister Hugs !


Daddy and Mommy bought her a set of golf clubs. This is what she wanted! Now she can't wait to go practice with daddy!

Ansley sitting with all of her gifts!



Kylie showing off her style!

Andrew getting ready to open his gifts-he is such a good sport to have a girly party with his daughter each year. I guess I could have done Super Man for him...LOL!



Having Fun!


Sarah and my mom



Andrew and I


Ansley blowing out her candles-I had to get creative in making something Abby Cadabby theme related with chocolate icing and cake. There is not a whole lot out with her on it so I found these star cupcake holders and star sprinkles to go along with the fairy princess that she is.








Ansley and her new baby tiger

Getting ready to chow down!


My grandma (aka-GG) and my dad in the background


They boys-Andrew, Nick, and Trey


My mom, grandma, and Andrew's dad


Ansley and Mommy (do I look tired here or what!)


Mema and Mam-ma playing with the girls


After the dinner was eaten, presents were opened, and cupcakes were gone the girls decided to put on a dance recital for everyone. What fun!



We had a great night!























1 comment:

BuckeyeNP said...

What fun!! I forgot that Ansleys & Andrew's birthdays were so close. Hard to believe she is already 3. We are getting excited about the WARM weather (don't post any more about the cold, ok?)...how about Thursday for lunch? Let me know, I can't wait to see you! erin