Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Thursday without a Camera

Ok by now you know that I like to post at least one picture a day but today I didn't have my camera. (So sorry about my ramblings of today without a pic.) This morning the girls and I headed to a MOPS leadership meeting. The team has been planning our upcoming Pamper Day for the moms. We enjoyed coming together with all of our plans and drinking our coffee too! We got a lot accomplished!
Then I headed down the road to my old hometown. One of my childhood friends was down visiting her parents for Spring Break. My parents took Emily and Ansley to lunch while I went out to eat with Erin. I haven't seen her in over a year so we had a lot of catching up to do! I had such a fun time with her and can't wait until we meet up again. Thank you Erin for buying my lunch!
When I came back to pick the girls up my dad had told me I was getting a flat tire. He put air in my tire to get me back home where I could call the tire place we use. They got me right in and they found two nails in my tire! I have no idea where I picked them up at but the guy teased me saying I must have a magnet in my tire too! After finishing up there the girls and I headed home to rest a bit and then Andrew wanted to take us to dinner. No cooking for me! Now I am ready for bed. I look forward to some sleep:-)

No comments: