Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cousins and Parties

Today for lunch we headed to my grandma's house. My cousins were coming from out of state. They had been here for the week visiting all the spring break places close to where we live. My grandma's house was the last stop before they had to make the long drive back home. School starts back up for their kids on Monday. The girls had a blast playing with their cousins that they don't get to see very often.
Ben, Alex, Kylie, Emily, and Ansley


Then I headed home to get ready to meet Andrew for a party out of town. He is in a golf tournament this weekend and they always put on a party after the first round. He teed off in the afternoon so Elgin and Jane picked me up so we could all meet up there. We had a great time laughing and enjoying the good food:-) Today is the last day of the tournament so I am praying he does well!
Andrew and me

Andrew's golfing buddies: Eric, Andrew, and Elgin
Elgin and Jane
Eric and Andrew

No comments: