Saturday, March 8, 2008

Out of Town Fun

My sister in law and her husband were down for a business trip that wasn't too far from where we live. So we loaded up in the car and headed that way for lunch. They live out of state so we don't get to see them that often. While we were eating lunch at the resort they were staying at, this mama duck and her little babies came walking by. They were so cute I just had to take a pic of them.
Here is Aunt Stephanie with Emily
Ansley and Aunt Steph
After finishing the treats that Uncle Todd and Aunt Steph bought them this is what they looked like! Want a kiss anyone?????
It started warming up outside so we headed up to their room for some cool air. Emily and Ansley got a hold of my camera and here is a pic of me that one of them took. I was shocked! Now the other 15 they took didn't turn out:-)
Aunt Steph gave Ansley her birthday gifts and Emily got a special something too:-)
After saying our goodbyes we headed over to a hospital in the same city to visit our friends who just had a baby. She was born between 33-34 weeks but weighed 5 lbs. 2oz.! It was so nice to see Kip and Cristy. I must say KaCee is such a cutie! I can't wait to see her when she gets home:-)
Then we headed over to Target and a mall nearby. My sister got off work about the same time so she met us there. We ate dinner with BB and did a little shopping. Then it was time to head home! We got a lot of visiting done in one day
!
Aunt BB, Emily, and Ansley posing for a funny picture:-)



No comments: