Sunday, March 30, 2008

Behind in Blogging!

I feel so behind lately in blogging-maybe it is because I feel so tired all the time and I forget to take pictures like I normally do. I'll blame it on the homones...LOL! Anyways, my friend Jane bought Emily and Ansley some Moon Sand and they had a blast playing with it. We made all kinds of things! Thank you Jane for thinking of them! They love it!

Then the girls and I headed to a friend's wedding. Andrew was still at the golf tournament so just the three of us went. Their dance teacher was the bride so they were very excited to see her get married. My sister Sarah was a bridesmaid and Kylie was one of the bell ringers. It was absolutely beautiful and I wish I would have remembered to take more pictures (its those crazy hormones!). We were told close to 800 people were there. Then Kylie came home with us and she spent the night. This morning Sarah and Trey picked her up. We had fun seeing each other again. That is one thing I have had to get used to ( and I still don't like!) in the last couple of weeks and that is Sarah moved two hours away from me. The girls are having a very hard time adjusting too. I guess it could be worse and she could live in Africa or something but it has been a not so fun adjustment!
Kylie, Emily, and Ansley at the wedding ceremony


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the wedding? We missed it. Mike was in Orlando and I had to work at the church. Have a great Spring Break!

Robyn said...

Hey Heidi...I found your blog through Heidi & Heidi! :-) I just wanted to say congratulations on #3...how very exciting...we have been praying for you since we read the good news! What adorable pictures of the girls...they are just precious! This is such a fun way to capture memories. (I just wish at the end of the year someone could print all these blogs/pics out and put it in a book
as a year in review.
- Robyn