Monday, March 24, 2008

Christ is Risen!!

Every year on on Resurrection Day the girls open their Easter baskets. This morning they woke up and found them on the table. Ansley getting ready to peek in.
Emily digging out her goodies.
Then we got ready to go to church. We decided to go the second service this morning because I knew we would be running extremely late if we went to the first. We had church at a local pavillion that could accomodate more people than our building could. I am glad we did because we had close to 2,000 people in attendance. My prayer is that the new faces would continue to come and want to grow in a relationship with Jesus. I thought the service was awesome and Christ was glorified!
Emily in her Easter dress

Ansley showing off hers
They said the sun was in their eyes so they couldn't open them very good in this pic.
After church we headed to lunch. Then my sister,the girls, and I made Easter cookies. I am still trying to get back into the swing of the things so I forgot to take pictures. I am starting to feel better after having the doctor prescribe me some medicine for my nausea and vomiting. I am so thankful it is working! I pray all of you had an awesome Resurrection Weekend and remembered how much Christ loves you!


1 comment:

Betsy said...

The girls look so pretty!

I am glad you've gotten some medicine to help you feel better...I hope it helps!

We're rooting for a boy:)