Sunday, March 2, 2008

Trying out the New Golfclubs

This morning we headed to church. It was my week to volunteer in Emily's class so we learned about Noah and the Ark. My sister Audrey was heading home today so we met up with her and Nick for lunch. We enjoyed spending time with them (even thought I spilled my cup of ice water all over Emily and BB!). I am a mess lately-I have done it twice now in a couple of weeks!
After saying our good byes we headed home for nap time. The weather was awesome again so the four of us headed to the putting green to practice golf. Ansley was extra excited to try out her new golf clubs that we had gotten her for her birthday. She did a great job today!
Ansley and her new golf bag
Daddy giving the girls lessons

Swing that club Ansley!

Go for it Emily!

















No comments: