Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

This year our church had an Easter Egg Hunt at a local baseball complex. The girls were so excited to attend. The rain clouds were moving in but we were determined to go. Once we got there the girls got their baskets and I thought they would be ready to get those eggs but....
not to sure so mommy had to help get them to the starting line...
then they were off but inseperable!
Mommy trying to encourage them to pick some eggs up!!!

Our family
We made it just in time to our car before a downpour. Next we had brunch with Andrew's parents to celebrate Easter. Then my sister Audrey came and we decided to do some shopping. After that we all met up for Easter dinner with my parents. I was exhausted!
Oh and check out Ansley's outfit-I picked out the shirt and jeans. Two minutes later she came out with those pink shorts to wear over them. She said she wanted to look like this girl off a tv show that they watch. Too funny!


No comments: