Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day Getaway

This week we started out at our pool on Memorial Day for some swimming. It was so nice outside and I was able to spend some time with my friend Tracy and her family. Then Tuesday morning we packed up and headed out of town to a resort with Sarah, Trey, and Kylie. We stayed until Friday and had a blast! The girls loved swimming and we got two trips to Sea World in while we were there:-)

Emily enjoying the pool




Emily and Ansley enjoying the pool

Emily, Ansley, and Kylie


Emily ready to get someone with her water squirters!
Ansley wanted me to take a pic of her doing a headstand in the water. She has been practicing over and over! All you can see is her feet:-)
Playing with Uncle Trey


Ansley

Kylie
Ansley
All three girls resting before going out to dinner
Sitting with Uncle Nick

Emily and I decided to get silly with the camera while waiting for our food at Maggiano's! Yummy!



Sarah And Trey
Nick and Audrey with Kylie and Ansley
Aunt BB making crazy faces too!





Our family pic
Sarah's mouth (how beautiful!)
Emily's mouth (what a sight!)
All of us:-)

Stealing kisses:-)

Arriving at Sea World (the girls first time being there-they loved it!)
Checking out a shark with a long nose!

Getting pics with the Clydesdale


Shamu!



Pick me up!!!

Emily and Ansley catching rides with daddy and Uncle Nick as we head to the parking lot! I wanted a ride too!
Today is catch up day with laundry and all of that fun stuff and then tonight the girls and I have a graduation party and wedding to attend. Andrew and I are off tomorrow for a few days for our anniversary! Yeah!!!








2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had fun! We were in Orlando as well Memorial weekend at a Resort too funny! I wish we had of known..... =) Have a happy Anniversary!!! I remember back to your wedding and even waaaaayyyyy b4 and smile!!!! Remember standing in line at camp sonshine and you telling me you picked out Navy bridesmaids dresses. The things we remember.....

kristi said...

I was just remembering your wedding, too! Jamie and I had been married two months and got dressed for your wedding at Crooked Lake! I still remember the Andrew who wore a University of Miami t-shirt and read the book of John 3 times in a row. Congratulations on 8 years.