Saturday, May 24, 2008

Greek Night at CS

Tonight after church Andrew and I headed over to the CS (a local restaurant) for Greek Night. If you know my husband-then you'll understand why we went:-) We met his parents, my parents, and Elgin and Jane there. They served us a Greek dinner consisting of Musaka, Greek salad, gyros, spanikopita, and potatoes. It was delicious! As we ate our dinner Greek music was being played in the background by two Greek men. Then the dancing began...
Basil (restaurant owner), Andrew and his dad


Andrew's mom and dad
Elgin with the belly dancer!
My mom and dad
The belly dancer in her costume!
Jane and Andrew
Jane and Basil

My hubby and I
Andrew's dad getting ready to dance
Jane and Elgin
This picture turned out really dark but you can see everyone dancing if you look real close
Me watching since I had a full bellly and a baby inside (not that I would know what I was doing anyway...LOL!)
Thank you Elgin and Jane for treating us all to dinner. We had a great time!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time too!!!! Thanks for the invite. Can't wait to do it again! We love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you guys I am so jealous we were not in town for that! I loved the pictures and wish we could have enjoyed that night with you all! Love you! Michelle

octobermiracle said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I hope baby Paisley is doing well. We've missed you at water aerobics. Talk to you soon-

Love & Prayers-Shawn