Sunday, May 4, 2008

Shopping Spree!!!

Yesterday Emily, Ansley, my mom, and I headed up the road to visit my sister Audrey's new home. Last weekend I got to see Sarah's new house, this weekend was Audrey's turn. We got a tour of the house and then it was off to shop! I was in need of some maternity clothes and I found some really good deals:-) When there is a Target near, you will find us! Well, I must say we found the coolest little car that was just sitting in one of the aisles. It seemed to be saying, "Ride me!" Before you knew it, the girls were pushing Aunt BB (what they call her) down the aisles of Target! What fun!! Now that I think of it I am so glad we didn't run anyone over...LOL!


Then in between our shopping adventures we had to stop for some ice cream at Friendly's. We had a great time hanging out with each other! We miss you and love you Aunt BB!!!! See you soon:-)

No comments: