Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summer is Here!

Well, this morning my sister Sarah and niece Kylie came over for the day. We decided to take the girls bowling. This was their first time giving it a try and they did a great job! I was very proud of them! It is so neat because they put up the gutter blockers and then they gave us this little ramp to help get the ball moving. They even had their shoe sizes and a light ball for them to pick up! My camera's battery died after these 3 pics so I wish I could have gotten more of the adventures today!
Ansley getting ready to push the ball down the ramp!
Big sister Emily ready to go!


Kylie watching to see where it went!
After bowling we worked up quite an appetite so off to the Olive Garden for some lunch:-) Yummy! Then we went swimming for a couple hours. I must say we were all tuckered out and I think we will all be sleeping well tonight. Then off I went to teach bible study and once I got home it was American Idol time---Go David Cook!!!
Now it's time for bed---Good Night!

No comments: