Friday, May 2, 2008

Wedding Fun

Today was the wedding of Matt and Julie. He is our praise and worship leader. The ceremony was led by Andrew at our church and then the reception was held outside in a nice tent.
Some of my friends:
Cristy, Jane, and Me
Andrew and his mom during the mother/son dance
Doing the electric slide:-)
My hubby and I
The bride and groom: Julie and Matt
This is a picture of our friend Bob and his wife. He told me I better take a picture of him because it was not very often I would see him all dressed up in a suit!



2 comments:

Stacy said...

l love your pictures from the wedding. I saved the one of Julie and Matt and you and Andrew from your page. I hope that was OK, now that I already did it, I am asking for permission. Sorry, I needed one of the Bride and Groom. Then, I loved the one of you and Andrew!

LOL,
Stacy

Heidi said...

No problem-I don't mind:-) You're getting good at this!