Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

This year for Mother's Day Andrew and the girls took me to lunch on Friday. I had a great time being with them and enjoyed listening to the answers given after Andrew asked them, "What they like best about Mommy?" One of those answers being "....because she gives me juice." Wow! Easy to please! Then on Sunday we went to church and headed over to my parent's house for lunch. My two sisters and their hubbies drove over too. We had a great time eating, swimming, and just hanging out! Here are some pics from the day.
My two daughters (and one on the way!!) who have blessed me in so many ways as a mommy!
Ansley the "cheezer"
Kylie wanted to get in on the fun
Four generations!!!
(My mom, me, Audrey, Sarah, my grandma
Kylie, Emily, and Ansley)

My mom and her three daughters (along with Trey!)
My two favorite sisters in the whole world...LOL!
I have been so blessed with a great family! I love you all!!


No comments: