Monday, May 5, 2008

Scooter, Scooter!

This afternoon we headed outside for some outdoor fun. This past weekend Uncle Nick surprised the girls with a scooter. At first Ansley was the only one who wanted to try, Emily wasn't quite sure about the whole thing. I wanted to get on it but for some reason no one will let me. Andrew told me that even if I wasn't pregnant I couldn't get on it-oh well, I guess they know me to well and my athletic abilities! Once we got the scooter home, Emily decided to try it out and she doesn't want to give it up! She is getting really good at it:-)
Emily
She is so proud of herself!
Emily and Ansley decided to have races and see who was faster. (Emily on the scooter while Ansley rides the roller coaster) Minnie Mouse just had to get in on the fun too!
Thank you Uncle Nick for the scooter-they love it!!!

No comments: