Monday, January 21, 2008

Family Fun!

This morning the girls and I had our preschool time and then Mema (Andrew's grandma) invited us over for the girls to pick out some Christmas items to keep. I decided that we would bring her lunch. Mema then made them hot chocolate and gave them ice cream. What a treat! They had a great time! We love you Mema!
Emily, Mema, and Ansley
After naptime my sister Sarah invited us over to play. The weather was so nice out today that we decided to play in outdoors.
Emily, Kylie, and Ansley


To end the day I was able to get a walk in with Tracy! I am reminded so often of how blessed I am to have family and friends:-)



1 comment:

Emily said...

How fun for Mema . .she must of have a great time with you and girls and how sweet of you to bring her lunch too! Love you!