Thursday, January 31, 2008

Out of Town Adventures

This morning Andrew and I headed down south to visit a mega church and their pastor. Some of the staff and elders were able to go too. We had a great time learning from this pastor and also taking a tour of their awesome campus. It's amazing what God is doing in the body of Christ not only at our church but churches everywhere!

This is a pic of their Wednesday night service that we were able to attend-it was great!

Here we are debriefing:-)

My hubby and I



Tammy and Paul




Me and Weezy





Jackie and Jeff







Todd and Myra






Jeff, Pastor Bob, and Jackie




Andrew and Pastor Bob






Jeff was soooo excited to finally meet Bob face to face. Jeff, Jackie, and Weezie used to attend this church when they lived in the area.



My mother in law came to our house to watch the girls for us. They had a great time:-) Thanks mam-ma! Now it's time for me to go to bed!








1 comment:

Emily said...

I always love going to other churches . .I like to see what they are doing and how they are doing it. How neat that you were able to go with Andrew. You are blessed to have your mom and my mom available to help you with the kids . . .what a huge blessing!