Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

I thought I would start writing 10 things I am thankful for each Thursday. I know some bloggers do this on Tuesday but since Thanksgiving is always on a Thursday I found this more fitting. Also, doesn't Thankful Thursdays sound better??? I think everyone should find at least one thing they are thankful for each day. It keeps our perspective in check and reminds us of how much God has blessed us. This is extremely helpful when I'm having a bad day or just feel down.
Well, here goes the first list:
1. My husband who pushes me to be more like Christ
2. Emily's ability to wink and whisper "I love you" (that's our secret code language)
3. Ansley's sense of humor-the girl can always make me laugh
4. Hot showers-just took one and feel so clean-can't imagine not having hot water!
5. Vanilla Lattes with skim milk-my favorite
6. Healthy family
7. Friends who are loyal and like me for me
8. Portable phones (so I can multi-task!)
9. My washer and dryer (the never ending chore!)
10. Flip flops:-)

No comments: