Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Letter of the Week

Every week I teach a new letter to the girls. We work on the sound it makes and how to write it. This week is "L". Today we went outside on a nature walk and found leaves to glue on our L's. I am so proud of their hard work!
Emily did this all by herself! (We had a warm day today and she decided to wear her bathing suit!-The girl loves to swim!)
I cut the L out for Ansley and then she did the rest by herself:-) If you look real close you can see where she is starting to write a capital A for her name.

****On a side note, Emily slept through the night last night-yeah!! That means we all got a good night's sleep. She is still battling the cough but it's getting better and more manageable. Please keep praying for her:-)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I did this samething with our kids before they went to Kindergarten. This brought back sweet memories to me. Great job girls!