Saturday, February 9, 2008

All Tuckered Out

Every Friday we usually spend the day together as a family. It is Andrew's day off so we try not to schedule anything away from each other. This morning the girls and I worked on making Valentines and then all of us headed into town to to run some errands and get lunch. After we got home I put the girls down for naps. (Emily will not sleep anymore for naptime so she has "quiettime in her bedroom") Well, I went to wake Ansley up and this is what I found! She had the pillow over her head and didn't even notice that I took a picture! She was worn out!
Then Andrew took me to dinner and a movie for our Valentine's date. We figured the crowds wouldn't be so busy this weekend as opposed to next weekend. Dinner was delicious (I am still stuffed!) and "Fool's Gold" was cute. Thank you Andrew-I love you!

No comments: