Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bridal Showers and Haircuts

This morning Emily, Ansley, and I headed to their ballet teacher's bridal shower. Miss Margaret is getting married next month and the dance studio held a shower for her to let the students feel included. The girls love parties so they were so excited to go and take Miss Margaret a gift. Miss Margaret is marrying a guy that has a sister that I was good friends with at a church camp we went to in high school. They grew up about an hour away from my hometown. I can't wait to see her at the wedding:-) It is such a small world!!!!
Ansley, Miss Margaret, and Emily
Emily, Ansley (look at that face!), and Miss Emily (Miss Margaret's sister)

Ansley and Kylie thought they would be the big helpers!


Kylie, Ansley, and Emily having fun at the shower

Some of the students who take at the dance studio
After the shower was over I headed to my parent's house. I had called my mom to see if she could give Emily a haircut. She was home so we stopped by there, ate some lunch, and then got hair cuts. I wasn't planning on Ansley getting a haircut but she wanted to be like her big sis and have grandma give her one too.

Emily and Grandma

Ansley and Grandma-just getting a teeny, tiny trim
Thanks Grandma for being our hair stylist for the day! We headed home to hang out with daddy for awhile before church tonight. Then Sarah and Kylie drove up to play and eat dinner with us. I am ready for bed now:-)







No comments: