Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back in the Day...

My friend Jenn sent me this picture awhile back ago and I just happened across it today so I thought I would blog it:-) Back in the day when Andrew and I were newly married we got together with three other couple friends that were our age. We had a great time doing things together and would always say..."One day when we have children..." Well that day has come and now there are 10 children between the four couples all under the age of 5! Sadly, we all live in seperate cities now and do not get the chance to get together very often. But it is so amazing to see how God has blessed all of our lives in ways that we didn't know possible. We all have had our struggles but have remained faithful to God. When God brings special people into our lives, we are very blessed to have them for life!
Here we are at a mystery dinner-we borrowed a church van and rode all together...LOL! There is an extra couple in the pic and they came along for the evening but I can't remember their names.
l to r. front row: ?, Zach, Heather, Andrew, Me, and Jenn
l to r. back row: ?, Richie, Kristin, and Scott
(I remember getting my haircut that morning and absolutely hating it! The things a woman does remember...LOL!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is where I figured it out....LOL! Too funny =) TEN children, ha! Math was always my subject I must say...hehehe. Love ya and very excited for you!!!!